Friday, April 15, 2011

Happy 100!



According to the blog counter, this is my 100th blog post!  It's a blessed occasion that ranks right up there with changing out a new roll of toilet paper.  It's hard to believe that what started six months ago as a blatant jumping on of the bandwagon, and with six readers has now reached half a dozen!  And I thank each and every one of you for reading.  It's been an exhilarating ride, to be sure.  So, if you'll allow me, let's take a stroll down memory lane as I present a recap of the priceless wisdom, timeless wit and ethereal beauty of the past 99 posts.  Gentle reader, I bring to you the best of Maine-ly Painting:










































































































Here's to the next 100!


.

2 comments:

Virginia Floyd said...

Happy 100, Kevin!

Susan Roux said...

Lol

Kevin you are a wonderful giggle. I love your quirky, intelligent humor with a side of creative spontaneity. The best thing that came out of SK's workshop was meeting you. 100? It feels like just yesterday I was talking you into blogging...